Event registration will be held as a lottery and is now closed.
Register your team today for a chance to be one of the 200 teams on the Katy Trail in September!
- Entry fee: $600/team (6 or 3 person teams)
- Lottery Registration COMING SOON
- 6-person team: each runner will complete 3 legs.
- 3-person team, each runner will complete 6 legs.
Divisions and Categories
- Male – zero to two females
- Female – 6 females
- Mixed – three to five females
Within those divisions are two categories – Open and Masters.
For additional details, please refer to the Event FAQs.
If you have a question that is not covered in the FAQs, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- KT82 – Solo Division Information – HERE
- 2019 Participant Race Guide – HERE
- 2019 Runner Guide – HERE
- 2019 Official Support Vehicle Guide – HERE
The KT82 starts at Maryland Heights Community Center in St. Louis County, primarily traveling the Katy Trail through the historic towns of Augusta and Marthasville, en route to the finish line in Hermann City Park. The Katy Trail provides a terrific running venue including scenic vistas, bluffs, views of the Missouri River and numerous, wine country vineyards. The course includes 18 legs and 82 miles of running. Four of the legs involve more challenging, single track running on St. Charles County (Missouri Department of Conservation) trails.
Check out the 2019 Leg Chart HERE