The GO! St. Louis All-American 5K & Fun Run promises to be pure All-American fun, complete with apple pie and ice cream, and is open to all ages and fitness abilities. The flat-downhill 5k course will be ideal for those athletes looking for a new PR (personal record) on a scenic neighborhood course.
This 5K race & Fun Run (1-Mile) is a summer family tradition, so make plans to join us on Father’s Day!
• High quality shirt to all participants
• Finisher Medal to 5K participants
• Fun and Festive Post-Race Refreshments, including Ice Cream
• Prize Money for Overall 5K Winners
• Apple Pies for Top 3 in 5K Age Groups
• Music and lots of other fun All-American stuff
The 5K course starts in downtown Kirkwood (325 North Taylor, near the YMCA) and finishes in Webster Groves (East Lockwood & North Gore). The course will be flat with numerous downhills, so here’s your chance to set a new PR (personal record) in the 5K. Please note that the start of the 1-Mile is in Webster Groves and not in Kirkwood.
Watch a 2014 Highlight Video HERE
Race Course HERE