GO! St. Louis Middle School Milers was created in 2014 to meet the needs of students in grades 6 – 8, who are at an in-between period where fitness can have a big impact on not just their physical health, but their overall outlook. Many schools may not have a developed sports program but a running/walking enrichment program may provide an energy outlet for students.
We encourage these students to challenge their parents to train with their son/daughter and to commit in joining them in the 5K event. Often times, it is the child who inspires their parents to lead a healthy lifestyle.
For more information, contact Kristin Werner at email@example.com or call 314-727-0800.
- Registration Process begins in November
- Training Programs begin February 5, 2018 for 9 weeks
- Downloadable training logs provided to track training
- All students will be officially timed, receive a special race shirt, bib and medal upon completion
- Race day is April 7, 2018