The GO! St. Louis Health & Fitness Expo is an excellent opportunity for vendors to meet and connect with more than 30,000 fitness-minded individuals. For information regarding expo booth space, finish line tents, virtual goodie bags ads or runner bag product insertions, contact Karen Lester at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 314-727-0800.
Packet Pick Up
All marathoners, half marathoners, 7K, and marathon relay teams (Only one relay member picks up entire packet) MUST visit the Expo to pick up their race packets. 5K participants are strongly encouraged to pickup their packets at the Expo to avoid long delays on race morning.
GO! St. Louis Health & Fitness Expo
Friday, April 7th: 10:00 am-6:00 pm
Saturday, April 8th: 10:00 am-6:00 pm
Chaifetz Arena (Saint Louis University)
1 S. Compton Ave. St. Louis, MO 63103
The Chaifetz Arena is within walking distance or a short drive from all of the host hotels. Parking is available at the adjacent garage ($5.00 fee) or meter parking close to the arena.Visit the Chaifetz Arena website or call 314-977-5000 for directions.
Complimentary Expo shuttles are offered to/from the following host hotels:
- Pear Tree Inn [2211 Market St]
- Drury at Union Station [201 S 20th St]
- Hilton at Union Station [1820 Market St]
- Hilton at the Ballpark [1 S Broadway]
- Drury Plaza [2 S 4th St]
Packet Pickup Authorization Form
We strongly encourage all participants to pick up his/her own race packet at the Expo on April 7 & 8, but we understand in some cases it may not be feasible. If you are unable to pick up your own packet, please fill out a Packet Pickup Authorization form, and provide it to the person picking up your packet. You are only allowed to pickup ONE additional packet. NO EXCEPTIONS. The Packet Pickup Authorization form is HERE.
Important Expo Information:
NO RACE DAY PACKET PICK UP WILL BE AVAILABLE ON SUNDAY, APRIL 9, 2017. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Packets will not be mailed
- Please bring photo ID to packet pick up
- Only one member from a relay team is allowed to pick up all 4 packets
- Participant is strongly encouraged to pick up his/her own packet. In the event that you are unable to pick-up your own packet, someone else can pick it up for you if they have a signed authorization form