Students on the GO! is a team-based program to engage high school students in an active and healthy lifestyle year-round. Students train to run or walk (or a combination of both!) the GO! St. Louis Half Marathon each April. Students embark on a personal journey of self-discovery where they explore and experience the lifelong benefits of a comprehensive health and fitness program.
The 2015 Scholar Athlete Scholarship recipients were: Michelle Cummings (Pattonville High),Danielle Hayes (Patttonville High), Stephen He (Parkway Central High), Cassandra Keller (Pattonville High), Minki Kim (Parkway Central), Judah Nixon (McCluer North High), Adrianna Thomas (Gateway STEM High) and Jacob Zak (Mehlville High).
2015 Schools & Coordinators
- Cleveland NJROTC High School – Kristie Metzger
- Gateway STEM High School – Rick Cusumano
- Lindbergh High School – Andy Croley
- McCluer North High School – Kemba Metroupolous
- Mehlville High School– Jill Wojewuczki
- Metro Academic & Classical High School – Victoria Turner
- Oakville High School – Laura Bishop and Bill Ebert
- Parkway Central High School – Terri O’Leary
- Parkway North High School – Becky Bright
- Pattonville High School – Shelley Ewig
- Ritenour High School – Louis Haar-Chapman
- University City High School – Brian Ashley
For more information on the Students on the GO! program, please contact Nancy Lieberman at email@example.com.
Students on the GO! is supported by: