2015 Race Course – Faster, Flatter, Two Bridges, Two States. All in One Unique, Scenic Course!
We’ve completely overhauled the marathon, half marathon, and marathon relay courses for our 15th anniversary event. You’ll see MORE sights – bridges, skyline views, and riverfront– and run FEWER hills – the first 10 miles are net downhill!
- Flatter and faster
- Two Bridges: Eads & MLK
- Two States: run in Missouri and Illinois
- Race within a Race – Bridge Challenge 3.5
- Marathoners turn around in Forest Park – no more Clayton/U. City hills!
- Sights include: Gateway Arch, St. Louis Skyline, Anheuser-Busch Brewery, Edward Jones Dome, Soulard, and Forest Park
- Commemorative 15-Year Anniversary medals
- Technical short sleeve shirts for all marathon, half marathon and marathon relay participants, t-shirts for all other participants
- Water and Gatorade available at 17 aid stations along the marathon course, as well as at the start and finish.
- Boston Marathon qualifier
- USATF certified courses
- Michelob ULTRA After Party featuring a local band
- Louis-themed race food, including Ted Drewes Frozen Custard, Pasta House Toasted Ravioli and Crown Candy Chocolate
- Corral Start, including waves to ease congestion
- Marathon course completion time extended to 6.5 hours